This course covers need for knowledgeable Android application developers capable of designing and developing an application according to customer’s needs. Android Application Development is aligned to the Android Certified Application Developer certification by Android ATC
Who should do this course?
This course has been designed for Web Developers, Web Administrators and Web Application Developers
This course will cover several topics which include:
- Learn the essentials of the Kotlin Programming Language and all Kotlin topics related Android applications development.
- Design and build a complete Android application.
- Debug and maintain Android applications using different tools and plugins.
- Thoroughly understand the lifecycle of an Android application and its main components.
- Use external resources, manifest files, intents and adapters.
- Understand and use all Android persistent storage techniques: Preferences, files, databases, and content providers.
- Use Android’s background processing techniques.
- Build location-aware applications using GPS as a location provider and Google Maps.
Duration: 40 hours
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes