Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is a great starting point on the AWS Certification path for individuals who may have any of the following:
- Experience working in a systems administrator role
- Experience in AWS technology
- Strong on-premises IT experience and understanding of mapping on-premises to cloud
- Experience working in other cloud services
What you’ll learn
Preparing for and attaining this certification will showcase:
- Your hands-on experience deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework as well as AWS networking and security services
What does it take to earn this certification?
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam. The exam features a combination of three possible question formats, including multiple choice, multiple response, and exam labs. Exam labs allow you to showcase your skills by building solutions using the AWS Management Console and AWS Command Line Interface (CLI). Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
Review sample questions that demonstrate the format of the questions used on this exam and include rationales for the correct answers.
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
18:15 – 21:15
Live Online Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 310 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes