Do you want to begin a career in IT or boost your career prospects?
How does having a Certification Influence Employers’ Perception of You?
- Stand Out from the Crowd
- Obtain the Official Stamp
- Show Your Relevance
- Employers Prefer Certified Candidates
Benefits to Your Career
- Enhanced Learning Curve
- Boost in Career
- Raise in Salary
- A Mediating Step
- Respect amongst the Staff
- Less-Extensive Outline
- Global Acceptance
Course Overview: Cisco Networking Academy CCNA training
The Cisco Cisco Networking Academy CCNA training is your gateway to becoming a proficient networking expert. In this course, we’ll guide you through the intricacies of networking, helping you develop the skills needed for success in the world of IT and networking.
- Understanding Networking Fundamentals:
- Grasp the foundational concepts of networking and their significance in modern IT environments.
- Comprehend the building blocks of networks, including protocols, devices, and communication methods.
- Mastering Network Infrastructure:
- Dive into the world of network architecture, understanding LANs, WANs, routers, and switches.
- Explore the OSI model and its layers to fathom how data flows through networks.
- Routing and Switching:
- Learn the intricacies of routing and switching, including how data is routed between networks and how switches handle data within networks.
- Gain hands-on experience with configuring routers and switches to build operational networks.
- Network Security:
- Explore fundamental network security concepts to understand how to safeguard networks from threats and vulnerabilities.
- Learn about firewalls, access control, and best practices for ensuring network security.
- Wireless Networking:
- Delve into wireless networking technologies, understanding how wireless networks function and the challenges they pose.
- Learn about wireless standards, security measures, and configuring wireless networks.
- Network Troubleshooting:
- Develop skills for identifying and resolving common network issues.
- Learn troubleshooting methodologies to diagnose and rectify network problems efficiently.
- Preparing for the CCNA Exam:
- Understand the structure and content of the CCNA exam.
- Receive guidance on exam preparation strategies and techniques to boost your chances of success.
The Cisco Networking Academy CCNA training is ideal for individuals aiming to establish themselves as networking professionals. It’s particularly beneficial for:
- Aspiring individuals seeking to build a strong foundation in networking concepts and practices
- Anyone interested in pursuing the Cisco CCNA certification to validate their expertise in networking.
- University graduates, professionals
Introduction to Networks (ITN): An Overview
The “Introduction to Networks” (ITN) course delves into the architecture, structure, and functionality of the Internet and computer networks. It lays the foundation for understanding network operations, teaching students to construct basic local area networks (LAN), configure routers and switches, and understand Internet Protocol (IP).
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Gain proficiency in configuring switches and devices for both local and remote network resource access.
- Understand the role of physical and data link layer protocols in supporting Ethernet operations within a switched network.
- Learn to configure routers for seamless connectivity across remote devices.
- Develop skills in designing IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes and validating network device connectivity.
- Comprehend how OSI model’s upper layers facilitate network applications.
- Implement security best practices in setting up a small network.
- Acquire troubleshooting skills for small network connectivity issues.
Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials (SRWE): An Introduction
“Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials” (SRWE) explores the architecture, components, and functioning of routers and switches in smaller networks, while also introducing WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network) and security concepts. The course focuses on configuring and troubleshooting routers and switches, emphasizing security best practices and addressing common protocol issues in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Configure VLANs and Inter-VLAN routing with a focus on security.
- Troubleshoot Inter-VLAN routing issues on Layer 3 devices.
- Implement and troubleshoot network redundancy using STP and EtherChannel in switched networks.
- Support reliable and available networks using dynamic addressing and first-hop redundancy protocols.
- Set up dynamic address allocation in IPv6 networks.
- Configure WLANs effectively using a WLC and L2 security practices.
- Enhance switch security to counteract LAN attacks.
- Establish IPv4 and IPv6 static routing on routers.
Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation (ENSA): Course Synopsis
“Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation” (ENSA) focuses on the architecture, components, and operations of large and complex networks, including WAN (Wide Area Network) technologies. The course emphasizes network security, virtualization, and automation. It equips students with the skills to configure, troubleshoot, and secure enterprise network devices, and introduces the role of APIs and network automation tools.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Configure single-area OSPFv2 for different network types.
- Utilize access control lists and security best practices to enhance network security and mitigate threats.
- Implement standard IPv4 ACLs for traffic filtration and secure administrative access.
- Apply NAT services on edge routers for improved IPv4 address scalability.
- Explore techniques for scalable addressing and secure WAN remote access.
- Optimize, monitor, and troubleshoot scalable network architectures.
- Understand and implement QoS on networking devices.
- Utilize protocols for effective network management.
- Analyze the impact of virtualization, software-defined networking, and automation on evolving networks.
“In every course I attended, they all helped and made sure that I was going to get where I needed to go,”. “From the director all the way to the teachers, they all want you to succeed.”
I couldn’t imagine how much attending the Ethical Hacking course at SCP Academy would help me in my career. After that I asked for more and I knew who could help me. Having also completed the Java and WordPress courses I want to say that learning never stops and this is what SCP Academy has taught me.
SCP Academy was the key for me to open new doors in my career, leading me down paths I would never have thought of. Apart from Knowledge I have been taught to value persistence, to be curious and to focus on specific and timely goals, both in career as well as in life.
I attended my first course in 2015 with the dream of becoming an IT professional. I have registered for the MCSA course and since then I have never stop learning. I have completed successfully the Azure and Office 365 courses which helped me find my dream job. Now I can ask for more and I know who can help me take them.
SCP Academy helped me learn more than I could ever imagine. The courses enriched me with knowledge and professional skills that i use in my job
Following my passion for technology was one of the best decisions I ever made. In SCP Academy I have found and attended courses that advanced my career to the next level.
SCP academy was the key for me to step to success. Regarding the knowledge that I gained from the university the academy offered to me more skills to succeed my goals and my dreams. SCP academy has offered to me professional courses that helped me to start my new career in Malta.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 170 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes