Do you want to begin a career in IT or boost your career prospects?
How does having a Certification Influence Employers’ Perception of You?
- Stand Out from the Crowd
- Obtain the Official Stamp
- Show Your Relevance
- Employers Prefer Certified Candidates
Benefits to Your Career
- Enhanced Learning Curve
- Boost in Career
- Raise in Salary
- A Mediating Step
- Respect amongst the Staff
- Less-Extensive Outline
- Global Acceptance
CCNA R&S teaches comprehensive networking concepts, from network applications to the protocols and services provided to those applications by the lower layers of the network. Students will progress from basic networking to more complex enterprise and theoretical networking models later in the curriculum.
There are three main titles which are delivered in the following sequence:
- CCNAv7: Introduction to Networks
- CCNAv7: Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials
- CCNA 7: Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation
In each module, Networking Academy students will learn technology concepts with the support of interactive media. They will apply and practice this knowledge through a series of hands-on and simulated activities that reinforce their learning.
* via SCP Business School
- Individuals who do not possess any networking background
- Individuals who possess a general networking background, have or do not have some experience with Cisco IOS.
Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday
18:00 – 21:15
126 hours (CCNA1: 42hours, CCNA2: 42 hours, CCNA3: 42 hours)
There are three main titles for the full CCNA training:
HRDA Eligible (per title): €150 + €142.5 VAT
Non – HRDA Eligible (per title): €750 + €142.5 VAT
Reduced Fee for Individuals (per title): €450 inc VAT
Courseware material: included
*HRDA funding is provided to companies registered in Cyprus that meet specific criteria
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 170 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes