This course is designed for Cisco Networking Academy students seeking career oriented, enterprise-level networking skills. You will acquire essential knowledge and skills needed to plan, implement, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot converged enterprise networks.
Who should do this course?
- Experienced networking professionals who are ready to advance their core routing, switching, and network troubleshooting skills
- Students with Cisco CCNA-level knowledge who are enrolled in technology degree programs at institutions of higher education
- CCNA Discovery or CCNA Exploration students who want to build on their CCNA-level skill set to further a career in computer networking
The course consists of 3 main modules:
- Implementing IP Routing
- Implementing IP Switching
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting IP Networks
The modules are delivered by certified Networking Academy instructors, using a blend of lectures, lab activities, case studies and assessments. Each course uses a textbook developed and published by Cisco Press in close collaboration with the Networking Academy. All course elements are tightly aligned with the textbooks.
Duration: 210 hours (3 modules x 70 hours)
Instructor: Sotiris Pafitis | Category: Cisco/ Networking
Course prerequisite: You need to have completed the CCNA or have good knowledge of Routing and Switching.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 310 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes