Candidates for this exam are Microsoft Teams administrators who deliver secure, efficient, and effective internal and external collaboration and communication capabilities with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365.
Candidates for this exam must be able to plan, deploy, configure, and manage teams, channels, chat, apps, calling, meetings, and events in Microsoft Teams. They primarily manage the operational aspects of Teams Phone and meeting room devices.
Candidates for this exam collaborate with the Microsoft Teams voice engineer as well as owners of other workloads, including networking, identity, licensing, security, compliance, information management, and user adoption.
Candidates for this exam have experience with Microsoft 365, including Microsoft 365 Groups, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Exchange. They must also understand how Microsoft Teams integrates with third-party, custom, and other Microsoft apps.
- The English language version of this exam was updated on October 31, 2022. Download the study guide in the preceding “Tip” box for more details about the skills measured on this exam.
- Plan and manage a Microsoft Teams environment (40-45%)
- Plan and manage chat, collaboration, meetings, and calling (25-30%)
- Manage calling and meetings (15-20%)
- Monitor, report, and troubleshoot a Microsoft Teams environment (10-15%)
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
Microsoft Teams administrators deliver secure, efficient, and effective internal and external collaboration and communication capabilities with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365.
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
18:15 – 21:15
Live Online Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 310 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes