This course will consolidate your existing skills and ensure that you know the correct way to study to be successful in this exam. You will learn the standards used in Microsoft Project which is based on the PMI Standard (proactive instead of reactive, complicated but not complex projects, more is known than unknown) but it supports any methodology (agile, waterfall, hybrid, or task-oriented).
Who should do this course?
This course designed for candidates who use Project Standard, Project Professional, and Project Pro for Office 365 desktop features.
This course will cover several topics which include:
- Project Settings, create a New Project
- Tasks Types, Durations, Dependencies
- Resourcing & Scheduling, Resources & Resources Allocation /
Assignment, Resourcing Techniques, Scheduling Formula
- Monitoring and Reports, Project Update, Critical Path, Baseline Plans
- Reports, Dashboards, Extras
- Custom Fields
- Work with Multiple Projects
- Agile on Microsoft Project
- Mind Mapping Tools
Duration: 45 hours
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes