Candidates for this exam are Microsoft Teams administrators who manage Microsoft Teams to facilitate efficient and effective collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment.
Candidates for this exam must be able to plan, deploy, configure, and secure Teams chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio/video conferencing, live events, calling, and Microsoft Teams-certified devices. Candidates should have experience integrating Microsoft Teams with other workloads, including SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Microsoft 365 Groups, Power Platform, and with other Microsoft apps, third-party apps, and custom apps.
A Microsoft Teams administrator also collaborates other functions, such as networking, telephony, licensing, security, compliance, user adoption, app development, and support.
Required exams: MS-700
- The English language version of this exam was updated on May 4, 2022. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Plan and configure a Microsoft Teams environment (35-40%)
- Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps (25-30%)
- Manage calling and meetings (15-20%)
- Monitor and troubleshoot a Microsoft Teams environment (10-15%)
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
18:15 – 21:15
Live Online Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 310 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes