If you’re a telecommunications professional that knows how to plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an integrated communications solution using Microsoft Teams, this expert certification can help you move your career forward.
This certification covers Microsoft Teams Phone with Calling Plans, Direct Routing, and Operator Connect, in addition to Microsoft Teams devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration.
Candidates are familiar with telecommunication technologies and have experience with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell. Candidates collaborate with telephony providers and third-party vendors to enable advanced voice features in Microsoft Teams.
- This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and download the study guide.
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams Phone
- Optimize network performance
- Plan and configure Direct Routing
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams Phone for voice users
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams clients and devices
- Monitor and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams Phone
Job role: Administrator
Prerequisites: 1 certification
Required exams: MS-720
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
Microsoft Teams administrators deliver secure, efficient, and effective internal and external collaboration and communication capabilities with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365.
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
18:15 – 21:15
Live Online Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 310 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes