This course will familiarise you with RouterOS software and RouterBOARD products, and you will learn to configure, manage, and do basic troubleshooting of a MikroTik router.
Who should do this course?
Network engineers and technicians wanting to deploy and support:
- Corporate networks
- Client CPEs (WISPs and ISPs)
Through this course, trainees will be able to:
- Configure with the RouterOS software
- Interact RouterBOARD, and differentiate the different RouterBoard products
- Configure the device for Internet access.
- Configure, manage and troubleshoot the MikroTik router
- Provide basic services to clients.
Duration: 21 hours
Course prerequisites: The student must have a good understanding of TCP/IP and subnetting.
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
18:15 – 21:15
Live Online Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes