The MTCSE course enriches the knowledge and the skills of the participants with techniques, where participants can plan and implement appropriate security measures suitable for the network at RouterOs running on MikroTik devices. Those participants who successfully pass the exam can earn MTCSE certification.
Who should do this course?
Network engineers and technicians wanting to deploy and maintain secure MikroTik device-based networks.
Through this course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify the most common threats
- Analyze attacks, mechanisms and services
- Use stateful firewall
- Practice management access
- Detect an attack to critical infrastructure services
- Prevent MNDP attacks
- Formulate and clarify cryptography and terminology
- Choose and use Encryption methods
- Secure the routers
- Secure tunnels
Duration: 14 hours
Course prerequisites: The student must be Certified Network Associate (MTCNA).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes