How Linux Training Cyprus Can Change Your Career
With Linux gaining global recognition, Linux certifications are being highly recommended these days. Linux is modeled on UNIX, which enables the system’s hardware and software to communicate with each other.
Linux is an operating system similar to OS and Windows. If you want to specialize in IT, one of the best ways is through earning certification, including Linux. And having Linux training in Cyprus will improve your chances of getting excellent job opportunities. You will have certified expertise and skills in Linux administration. This will result in gaining a competitive advantage over uncertified individuals.
Various Linux certifications for you to boost your career are as follows:
- GCUX – GIAC Certified Unix Security Administrator
- Linux+ CompTIA
- LPIC 1 – Linux Administrator
- LPIC 2 – Linux Engineer
- LPIC-3 303
- LPIC-3 304
- LFCS (Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator)
- LFCE (Linux Foundation Certified Engineer)
- RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
- RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer)
A certified Linux training Cyprus will open the following career path for you:
- DevOps Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Python Developer
- Software Programmer
- System Engineer / System Administrator
- Linux Engineer / Linux Administrator
Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC) is one of the world’s biggest and greatly known in the IT field. The certification is designed to evaluate the knowledge and skills of Linux systems administrators. To keep pace with evolving technology, the exam objectives are updated on average every three years ad PI certifications are valid for five years before you must recertify or certify at a higher level.
What is the LPIC – 1 Certification?
The LPIC-1 is the first step for entry-level Linux certification along the LPIC certification track.
Aspirants who desire to proceed on to the higher level LPIC certifications are first required to pass the LPIC-1. upon passing the LPIC-1 exam the aspirants will have enough knowledge with Linux to operate prudently with the Linux command line, be qualified for system monitoring, executing simple administration tasks, and workstation configuration.
The certification is helpful for individuals who are wishing to go on and achieve the LPIC-2 and LPIC-3 credentials, or those wanting to earn SUSE CLA certification or SUSE CLA certification.
Prerequisite for LPIC-1 Certification
There is no prerequisite for this certification. Although some Linux administration experience will be beneficial.
How to earn the LPIC-1 Certification?
Aspirants need to pass two exams to earn the LPI Linux Junior Level Certification –
- 101-500: Linux Administrator – 101 (LPIC-1 101)
- 102-500: Linux Administrator – 102 (LPIC-1 102)
There will be a total of 60 questions with a time duration of 90 minutes to complete the exam.
What’s the validity period of LPIC-1 Certification?
The certification is valid for 5 years unless retaken or a higher level is achieved.
Why Is Linux LPIC-1 Certification is Popular Among IT Professionals and Specialists?
LPIC-1 certification is recognized to be an important aspect for IT professionals and specialists. The exam teaches several fundamental and essential aspects of IT technology, like:
- Understanding of the Linux architecture system
- Explains file managing and permission and system security accessing
- Work at the Linux command line, including Unix commands and common GNU
- Helps in performing easy maintenance tasks like help users, add users to a more extensive system, backup and restore, shutdown and reboot
- Thorough understanding of Linux workstation installing and maintaining
In a nutshell, if you are planning to earn LPIC-1 certification and undergo Linux training in Cyprus, you should have appropriate information and prepare well. If you are seeking in-depth knowledge on Linux training in Cyprus, visit SCP Academy.