SCPserv Co ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SCPserv Co ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/3/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This Privacy Notice sets out how SCP Serv Co ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “We”) processes data, whether on individuals (including personal data in respect of individuals who are clients, intermediaries or other third parties that We interact with, or any individual who is connected to those parties) or otherwise. Where the data held are on individuals, this document also sets out the rights of those individuals in respect of that personal data.
This Privacy Notice has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Any questions relating to this Privacy Notice or requests in respect of personal data should be directed to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at [email protected]
- Who we are
Our main offices are located in Kallikrati 34, 3075 Limassol Cyprus.
We strive to protect personal data and apply high standards of conduct when it comes to privacy issues. We ensure that our employees are provided with the appropriate training in order to handle personal data promptly and in accordance with the laws. Furthermore, We endeavor to ensure that any parties with whom We co-operate apply the same high standards when it comes to data protection and privacy as We do.
- Your personal information
When you visit our internet website(s) and or social media sites we may ask you to provide us with certain information so that we can communicate with you about our products and services. You are not obliged to provide us with such information, but if you choose not to, you may miss out on events and special offers and certain services may not be available to you.
The personal information that we may collect is the following:
- contact details such as name surname, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- personal information we collect and use if you enter or register for our newsletter (including name, surname, email address and/or telephone number);
- information required by us to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- personal information We collect and use from third parties;
- any other information you may provide to us.
- How we use it
Here at SCP Serv Co Ltd we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Policy, in order to communicate with you about our services and to improve the quality of our services.
The purposes for which we collect your personal information are as follows:
- To communicate with you about our services that may be of interest to you.
- To investigate and follow up on any comments, inquiries and complaints you may have and to resolve any disputes and problems which may have arisen with respect to the use of our services.
- To obtain feedback from you that will help us to improve and/ or further the provision of our facilities and services.
- To enable us to perform our obligations towards you.
- To comply with a legal obligation to which we may be subject.
- Any other purpose specifically requested and/or agreed by you
Your personal information is processed and stored in our central offices located in Limassol. It will be accessed only by our employees or contractors who are authorized to do so under a duty of confidentiality and only for the purposes stated above.
We use third party service providers to store and process personal data in certain ways which are useful for the purposes of our business. These, third-party service providers allow us to send you newsletters and company updates. The service providers are only allowed to process your personal data to the extent necessary to provide the services we have requested from them. SCP Serv co ltd shall not carry out any automated decision-making activities, including profiling, using your personal information.
Company name shall not carry out any automated decision-making activities, including profiling, using your personal information.
- How long we keep it
Your information will be kept only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. After the applicable retention period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed unless destruction is prohibited for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Please refer to our Data Retention Policy for more information on our personal data retention schedule.
Any requests for further information in relation to the continued processing of specific data and requests for destruction of data should be made to [email protected]
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
SCP Serv co ltd keeps this Privacy Notice under review in order to ensure that it is in line with any changes to the laws relating to privacy and personal data. Any updates will be communicated to you promptly and shall also appear on the Firm’s website at https://www.scp.ac.cy
- Your rights
Should you believe that any personal information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted by contacting us at [email protected]
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact our Data Projection Officer at [email protected] We will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.