Are you looking to sign up for Windows Server training in Cyprus? If yes, then you should look no further than SCP Academy.
If you are a candidate for the Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification, you must know how to configure and manage Windows Server on-premises, hybrid and instruction as a service or IaaS platform workloads.
As a Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate, you have to do the followings:
- Integrate Windows Server environments with Azure services
- Manage Windows Server in on-premise networks
- Manage and maintain Windows Server IaaS workloads in Azure
- Migrate and deploy workloads to Azure
Eligibility and Work Expertise for Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate Certification
- Typically, Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate collaborates with Azure administrators, Microsoft 365 administrators, enterprise architects and network engineers.
- For this certification, you need to administer core and advanced Windows Server workloads services by using on-premise, hybrid and cloud technologies.
- You should have expertise in implementation and management of on-premises and hybrid solutions like identity, compute, management, storage and network.
- You must be experienced in performing tasks associated with security, migration, monitoring, high availability, and troubleshooting and disaster recovery.
- As a Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate, you must use administrative technologies and tools including Windows Admin Center, Azure Arc, PowerShell and IaaS virtual machine administration.
- You must work with Azure Automation Update Management, Azure Security Center, and Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure Migrate and Azure Monitor.
- You should have extensive experience of working with Windows Server operating systems.
What are the Job Roles?
You can work as:
- Identity and access administrator
- Information protection administrator
- Network engineer
- Security engineer
- Support engineer
- Technology manager
What are the Required Exams for this Certification?
What are the Skills to be Measured?
- Deployment and management of Active Directory Domain Services in on-premises and cloud environments
- Management of Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment
- Management of virtual machines and containers
- Implementation and management of on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure
- Management of storage and file services
- Securing Windows Server on-premises and hybrid infrastructures
- Implementation and management of Windows Server high availability
- Implementation of disaster recovery
- Migration of servers and workloads
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Windows Server environment
Bottom Line –
Do you want to sign up for Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification training in Cyprus? If yes, then you should look no further than SCP Academy. Don’t forget to check out our other available IT training courses available in Cyprus.