Are you looking to join Windows Server 2019 training in Cyprus? If yes, then you’ve made a good decision. Windows Server is considered as one of the oldest and most widely used operating systems available right now. It’s at the heart of the Microsoft Cloud Platform and brings the ultimate Microsoft experience to deliver global standard cloud services into your IT infrastructure.
Windows Server boasts a set of robust features which include virtualization, management, networking, storage, virtual desktop infrastructure, access and information protection, the web and application platform and much more.
Windows Server helps businesses in different ways. Some of them are discussed below.
- Scaling to run your most important workloads along with robust recovery facilities
- Achieving significant value faster with a wide assortment of affordable and high performance storage options
- Simplifying delivering of multi-tenant IT services
- Building, deploying, operating and monitoring on-premises and cloud applications
- Empowering users with secure accessibility to corporate resources on any device
Considering Windows Server 2019 Training in Cyprus
Design, administer, configure and implement Microsoft Windows Server by joining Windows Server 2019 training. From designing and implementing Windows Server environments to configuring and managing them, you will gain necessary skills to support your business and get yourself prepared for your MCSA certification.
Through this training course, you’ll know how to provide secure access to data and manage your window based servers remotely. Windows Server 2019 is the steady browser based platform and comes with a few new features like Windows Admin Center, System Insights, Storage Migration Service and Server Core App Compatibility.
When it comes to joining Windows Server 2019 training in Cyprus, you should look no further than SCP Academy. This course covers WS-011T00, WS-012T00 and WS-013T00 Windows Server 2019. This course is specifically designed for IT professionals with some experience of working on Windows Server.
The Windows Server 2019 is ideal for professionals who manage identity, networking, storage and compute. This course allows you learn the scenarios, requirements and options available and applicable for Windows Server 2019. As an IT professional, you should learn the fundamental administration skills to deploy and support Windows Server 2019 in most organizations.
What is the Prerequisites for Windows Server 2019 Training?
- Some experience of Active Directory Domain Server (ADDS) concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience and understanding of core networking technologies like IP addressing, name resolution and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts
- Hands-on working experience of Windows client operating systems like Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Hands-on working experience of Windows client operating systems like basic experience of Windows PowerShell