Job Title: Seminar Sales Representative
SCP Academy is currently seeking a full-time Seminar Sales Representative based in Limassol to promote our seminars.
Job Description: As a Seminar Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the following:
- Contacting both new and existing customers via phone to introduce them to our seminars and services.
- Scheduling and attending meetings with potential clients.
- Closing sales and coordinating seminar logistics.
- Preparing necessary documents required by the Human Resources Authority.
- Contributing to the overall marketing activities of the company.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to set up appointments with new clients via phone.
- Strong sales closing skills.
- Excellent command of both Greek and English languages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivation and ability to achieve high sales targets in a dynamic business environment.
- Prior sales experience is considered an advantage.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Salary plus commission.
- Opportunities for quick advancement based on performance.
- Consistent training and development opportunities.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in the position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a trainer?
Do you have expertise you would like to share with others?
Do you aspire to be a trainer?
Do you have what it takes Train others or do you want to know how?
We are looking for a range of trainer to join us from all sectors and specialisms
- Soft Skills
And many more!
Contact us today, let’s talk.
Send your CV at email@example.com
The School of Certified Professionals (SCP) is a leading education provider specializing in professional courses and international projects. We are currently looking for a dynamic and organized individual to join our team.
You will be responsible for streamlining course registrations, managing European projects, and organizing classes. This full-time role requires traveling and offers a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
- Manage the course registration process
- Act as the point of contact for European projects
- Coordinate class schedules, funding process, and instructors
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Energetic and organized
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact us at 70008828.