Sales Development Representative
About the job
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Maketing or a related field
- No prior expirience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
APPLY for the job:
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a trainer?
Do you have expertise you would like to share with others?
Do you aspire to be a trainer?
Do you have what it takes Train others or do you want to know how?
We are looking for a range of trainer to join us from all sectors and specialisms
- Soft Skills
And many more!
Contact us today, let’s talk.
Send your CV at email@example.com