The Microsoft cybersecurity architect has subject matter expertise in designing and evolving the cybersecurity strategy to protect an organization’s mission and business processes across all aspects of the enterprise architecture. The cybersecurity architect designs a Zero Trust strategy and architecture, including security strategies for data, applications, access management, identity, and infrastructure. The cybersecurity architect also evaluates Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies.
The cybersecurity architect continuously collaborates with leaders and practitioners in IT security, privacy, and other roles across an organization to plan and implement a cybersecurity strategy that meets the business needs of an organization.
A candidate for this exam should have advanced experience and knowledge in a wide range of security engineering areas including identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data and securing applications. They should also have experience with hybrid and cloud implementations.
- This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and download the study guide.
- Design a Zero Trust strategy and architecture
- Evaluate Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies
- Design security for infrastructure
- Design a strategy for data and applications
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
18:15 – 21:15
Live Online Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 310 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes