Social Media Strategist is the third course in the CIW Web And Mobile Design series. This course focuses on the use of social media in business. The course teaches individuals how to create a social media campaign, and how to analyze and present data in order to address organizational issues and make appropriate business decisions.
This course teaches the foundations of social media technologies, communication methods and how to engage consumers using various tools. You will learn how social media is used in a business setting, and how to use social media to boost brand recognition and achieve organizational goals. You will also learn how to build social media strategies and tactics, build and manage campaigns, and develop social media content. You will learn about major social media platforms, when and how to utilize each platform correctly in business to achieve organizational goals and strategies. This course will teach how to plan, develop, promote, deliver, present, and analyze social media activities. You will learn about how risks, reputation, crisis response, advertising and promoting are managed and maintained. This course will also teach you how metrics, analytics, reporting and social media optimization drive business goals and strategies.
The CIW Social Media Strategist course prepares candidates to take the CIW Social Media Strategist exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW Social Media Strategist certification.
- Web designers
- Internet consultants
- IT professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Web and graphic artists
- Business professionals
Skills Taught (Refer to course description for more details)
- Explain business uses of social media.
- Identify steps involved in a creating successful social media campaign.
- Discuss crowdsourcing and crowdshaping strategies.
- Identify strategies and tactics for creating and using folksonomies.
- Summarize and deploy typical social media metrics.
- Explain the concept of gamification in relation to social media, including peer-based endorsements.
- Identify and use tactics for gathering and analyzing data.
- Explain specific user-tracking techniques.
- Track virtual and brick-and-mortar business using social media and Web technologies.
- Explain and interpret data reuse strategies.
- Create reports about strengths and deficiencies of existing social media strategies.
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
18:15 – 21:15
Live Online Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes