This course is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing identity, networking, storage and compute by using Windows Server 2019, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2019. The course teaches IT, professionals, the fundamental administration skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2019 in most organizations.
- Use administrative techniques and tools in Windows Server 2019.
- Implement identity Services.
- Manage network infrastructure services.
- Configure file servers and storage.
- Manage virtual machines using Hyper-V virtualization and containers
- Implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Apply security features to protect critical resources.
- Configure Remote Desktop Services.
- Configure a virtual machine-based desktop infrastructure deployment.
- Implement remote access and web services.
- Implement service monitoring and performance monitoring, and apply troubleshooting.
- Perform upgrades and migration related to AD DS, and storage.
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
18:15 – 21:15
Live Online Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes