Interesting Things To Know About WordPress
Do you want to learn and master WordPress? Looking for WordPress Training in Cyprus? We at SCP Academy provide comprehensive WordPress training in Cyprus that includes topics such as setting up and installing a WordPress site, understanding the concepts of WordPress framework and building and maintaining a WordPress site, and more.
What is WordPress? WordPress is the number one content management system (CMS) software that enables you to create and publish websites for your customers in less than a day.
Before you join our course we would like to let you know about some of the things about WordPress. Have a look:
- WordPress powers 4.5% of the whole internet.
- Around 50 to 60% of websites that use a CMS are built on WordPress.
- Every second every day 17 blog posts published on WordPress sites.
- Numerous high-profile brands such as CNN, The Wall Street Journal, NASA, Harvard Business Review, Newsroom of Facebook, and Forbes are built on WordPress.
- You can add a ton of functions to WordPress without coding through the use of Plug-ins. More than 45,000 free plug-ins in the official WordPress directory.
- WordPress can also be used for intranet sites i.e. it can be used for customer relationship management software, issue tracking, and even all-in-one intranets.
- WordPress can be used for membership sites with premium content, gated online communities and more.
- WordPress is absolutely free and open source. Therefore, you can make any changes to the site’s code without paying a dime and without purchasing additional licenses. However, plenty of premium themes and plug-ins are there, that you have to pay for.
- Mastering WordPress development skills may get you so many job opportunities including developer, designer as well as in marketing.
- You can become a freelance WordPress specialist and provide services such as site setup and theme customization, or go all-in with fully customized sites with all sorts of back-end programming. WordPress skills are also valuable for bloggers, marketing consultants, SEO consultants, and anyone working with sites hosted on WP.
- WordPress enables you to make money without working with clients using the premium themes and plug-ins that you need to pay for.
- Get started with WordPress in no time. You can master the skills within three months. Our online WordPress training in Cyprus at SCP Academy is designed specifically for Junior Web Developers, Web Developers, Web Administrators and Web Application Developers. But freelancers can also join it to gain knowledge and make money.
- WordPress sites are easily manageable both in terms of maintenance and the perspective of a client in managing the content on the site.
- WordPress can do a lot more than just blogging. Although it began as a blogging platform, WordPress has come a long way and today it can be used for everything ranging from e-commerce sites to online courses and more. Still, it is a great platform for bloggers!
Our Course Curriculum:
Our 39 hours course include the following:
- Describe and understand PHP
- Learn MySQL
- Create and use databases
- Setup and Install a WordPress site
- Understand the concepts of the WordPress framework
- Build and maintain a WordPress site
- Learn how to add/Create WordPress Plug-ins using PHP
Register with us today and master WordPress skills efficiently.