Do you want to enroll into ethical hacker training in Cyprus? If yes, then why don’t you consider joining the Mile2 Certified Professional Ethical Hacker Training (CPEH) in Cyprus! SCP Academy has partnered with Mile2 – the authorized training center to provide the Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH) course.
Mile2 training organization specializes in designing, developing and offering information security training and information assurance services while adhering to the military, government, private sector and institutions. That’s why Mile2 has set the benchmark for serving a great array of organizations and militaries around the world.
Important Facts to Learn about Mile2 –
- Mile2 is strongly connected to the military services. Their Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE) certification training had played a significant role in helping the United States Air Force (USAF) to enhance their security protocols. This course was specifically designed to serve the requirements of the USAF.
- All of the certification courses by Mile2 are accredited by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS). They are on the FBI’s preferred tier 1-3 certification training list that is specifically designed for the prospective FBI agents specializing in cybercrime.
- All Mile2 courses are considered as the Continuing Education Units (CEUs) towards (ISC)2, ISACA and SANS ongoing certification requirements.
All certification courses provided by Mile2 training organization are unique in nature which combines both theory and practical experience. These courses stay up to date with the latest development in the tools, best practices and threat scenarios. They equip the attendees with the industry best knowledge, skills and practice required to benefit their organizations or clients and feel confident in using their enhanced skills.
Understanding the Certified Professional Ethical Hacker Training –
The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker Training is the foundational training for the Mile2’s lineup of penetration testing courses. This certification training course allows students to learn the significance of vulnerability assessments by offering the necessary skills and knowledge in Vulnerability Assessments. By doing so, a student will be able to know how malware and destructive viruses work. The CPEH course helps students to know how to implement the counter response and the preventive measures during network hacking.
The CPEH course allows you access the in-depth labs which focus on both open source and commercial tools with industry standard practices. These labs give you a better understanding of real world hacking scenarios and equip you for the assessment of your company’s security posture, implementation of controls to secure the network infrastructure of the company and preventive measures to combat against hackers, viruses etc.
The Best Candidates of the CPEH Certification Training
- Ethical Hackers
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Information System Owners
- Penetration Testers
- Security Officers
- System Owner and Managers
The Prerequisites for the CPEH Course
There are no such prerequisites to take this course and sit in the exam. So, it’s highly suggested that the prospective learners should have 12 months IT security and networking experience.
The CPEH Course Includes Followings –
- Instructor-led training
- Video based course material
- Live lab accessibility to practice your skills
- Examination preparation guide
- Examination simulator for the preparation of official exam
- Examination voucher to sit in the official exam
- Second shot exam voucher in case you fail
Bottom line –